Bollywood CC #78- Page 70

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

44.8k

Users

48

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

Doesn't he remind you of Freddie Prinze Jr. from Scooby Doo movie?


Yeah though Freddie looks more nerdy .

AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 7

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

I think he is in only two small dramas. 😆

May I know what two small dramas he did.

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/ad1india/status/1537091016242581504?s=21&t=AGA9CLlJeknArKvAsWWOQg



Don’t know d difference btwn import , export . Who is dis illiterate lol 🤣



I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

why u r against my twitter account


Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 HD images - Live Cinema News

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".