Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Cho-hyuk joon. Model/actor
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbFY0aHrLXk/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Never seen or heard of him before 🤔
Bye bye IE!!

I think he is in only two small dramas. 😆Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Never seen or heard of him before 🤔
Originally posted by: semantic.error
I think he is in only two small dramas. 😆
He certainly made an impact to be featured as your dp. 😆
Rewatched My Mister for the nth time. This is a masterpiece that keeps only getting better with every viewing. I made all my friends watch it, now that it’s on the Netflix and every single one of them loved it!
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan
Rewatched My Mister for the nth time. This is a masterpiece that keeps only getting better with every viewing. I made all my friends watch it, now that it’s on the Netflix and every single one of them loved it!
Did u watch My Liberation Notes? It's from the same writer.
I waited for it to end first. On the 5th episode now. Slow burn romances are totally my thing but the hero hero (Mr.Gu) seems too damaged, hope the ending is going to be good for him.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0