Samairaa? Saamaira? Samaiara? Asamaira?Originally posted by: FingerFetish
That’s not a weird name 😭 Both are literally my name except for the extra ‘a’ in the first one and a missing ‘i’ for the second one. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Samairaa? Saamaira? Samaiara? Asamaira?Originally posted by: FingerFetish
That’s not a weird name 😭 Both are literally my name except for the extra ‘a’ in the first one and a missing ‘i’ for the second one. 😆
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Samairaa? Saamaira? Samaiara? Asamaira?
Samira 😆 Now you’re making me imagine your babuuuji babujjiii reference.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Samira? That’s fine. I’m specifically talking about the ones with the a’s in the middle.
Sounds like the creepy girl from The Ring. Pretty sure her name was similar
I will see myself outOriginally posted by: FingerFetish
Samira 😆 Now you’re making me imagine your babuuuji babujjiii reference.

Who's the guy in ur dp? Sematic error
Cho-hyuk joon. Model/actorOriginally posted by: Sock-let
Who's the guy in ur dp? Sematic error
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbFY0aHrLXk/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Originally posted by: Sock-let
Who's the guy in ur dp? Sematic error
No no no. WHAT is happening IN YOUR DP?
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Cho-hyuk joon. Model/actor
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbFY0aHrLXk/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
He is cute but not my type 😆
please tell bucky I saw fantastic beasts and I want to discuss it with her
tell jenny156 I said happy birthday and we should talk soon
Originally posted by: priya185
please tell bucky I saw fantastic beasts and I want to discuss it with her
tell jenny156 I said happy birthday and we should talk soon
Ok..

.....

Priya has a sandesh for you both 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0