hi my owl how are you? still delivering messages?Originally posted by: FMZDUSBYEIQA4EO2
Wow, now we can upload pics from our gallery?😲 Thanks VJ.👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hi my owl how are you? still delivering messages?Originally posted by: FMZDUSBYEIQA4EO2
Wow, now we can upload pics from our gallery?😲 Thanks VJ.👍🏼
I can't even tell who this shade is about 😆
Originally posted by: priya185
hi my owl how are you? still delivering messages?
Good, main kya IF ki postman lagti hoon tumhe?😆
IF ki hedwig lagti ho 😆
You can send this to your boss 😆
https://www.facebook.com/100003572210065/posts/4993843884077969/?app=fbl
Can't tag chameli :(
What’s with these weird Bollywood kids names? Samaira, Samara, Satara, Awara, Khatara…
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Samaira, Samara
That’s not a weird name 😭 Both are literally my name except for the extra ‘a’ in the first one and a missing ‘i’ for the second one. 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
That’s not a weird name 😭 Both are literally my name except for the extra ‘a’ in the first one and a missing ‘i’ for the second one. 😆
Samira? That’s fine. I’m specifically talking about the ones with the a’s in the middle.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0