Bramhastra would bust the Ranbir as an actor is the best thing since sliced bread myth.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bramhastra would bust the Ranbir as an actor is the best thing since sliced bread myth.
So you can change your IP address and fake the country you’re in now? Great. I’d like to be sipping margaritas in Malta. Please and thank you. Ajeeb dastaan hai Vijay Bhaiya
Front page pe fart thread ke saath saath scent thread bhi hai... conphujiya jaa nahin rahe ho ka?
Train me in golgappe, train me in vada pav 🤪 BW is already a train wreck currently.
Itna bada ehsaan! Now the producers has to pay for his vacation bills
https://twitter.com/Russel_Olaf/status/1536657963166814208?s=20&t=uaYnnVwqpBpWOhwG3LkIPQ
Carbon copy of dad.
https://twitter.com/htshowbiz/status/1537025834191826945?s=20&t=uaYnnVwqpBpWOhwG3LkIPQ
@Mods are too quick to close the topic when someone quotes me with something stupid which I really want to respond to
Originally posted by: bakhtaavar
@Mods are too quick to close the topic when someone quotes me with something stupid which I really want to respond to
That’s why I don’t engage in debates online. The stress of being quoted and the thread closing before you get a chance to defend yourself is traumatic. The person probably thought they had the last say. 😩
Wow, now we can upload pics from our gallery?😲 Thanks VJ.👍🏼
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0