Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: semantic.error
I am thinking of a very different use for those hands, around my neck specifically 😆
![]()
Sabko kaafi experience hai yahan 😆

TV shows dekh kar exposed me to these experiences. 😆

At least she is doing this intentionally, I saw one on IG where the heroine just starts straight up getting choked by a table fan. Like I am not one to kink shame, but the fan ma'am 😆
Originally posted by: semantic.error
At least she is doing this intentionally, I saw one on IG where the heroine just starts straight up getting choked by a table fan. Like I am not one to kink shame, but the fan ma'am 😆
I've seen that. Didn't the hero have to use his teeth to break off the chokehold? 😆

This is also another personal favourite of mine. Choked by Dadi's Pallu 😳

Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I've seen that. Didn't the hero have to use his teeth to break off the chokehold? 😆
This is also another personal favourite of mine. Choked by Dadi's Pallu 😳
Like 20 people standing around and no one could figure out how to unwrap the Dupatta. And she keeps going forward, I think she liked the choking 🤣
Dadi is freaky in the bedroom huh

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0