Bollywood CC #78- Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

44.8k

Users

48

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


Speaking of thirst. Why are his hands so large always. Goddamn. Two people can sit on them at once.


https://www.instagram.com/p/CevczcaqvRS/?utm_source=ig_copy_link

I am thinking of a very different use for those hands, around my neck specifically 😆
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

When have I ever posted NSFW. I am a Sharif bachcha. 😆


Do you remember that guy who started posting NSFW videos all over the forum to try to get banned 🤣

oh yes i remember some lunatic like that lol
quiet_chaos thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Political talks should just straight out be banned on this forum - including any with celebs. They can go to the Debate mansion. People do not know how to talk with one another in a respectful manner, and need to become personal. I don't care what you are - right, left or a centralist - all of you are the same.


This whole "they started it first argument" is childish - like you are adults. Why does anyone care what political stance anyone has? Will it feed you or help you keep a roof over your head? If so, I wasted a lot of money on becoming what I am.


People can have political stands and what not - but this a Bollywood Forum, not a Political Forum.


People have proven they cannot handle any kind of political discussion civilly here, so just ban it. Anyone have a problem? Freedom of speech? Learn respectable speech first. Bhakts, libtards, and what not - grow up. #endrant

Edited by Donnybrook - 4 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".