Originally posted by: Reva_IF
my question is: everyone thinks ak revealed the truth but am everyone knows abhi revealed the truth to the whole world. Isn’t abhi’s action more damaging if they are concerned about status?! Then why the hell is no one angry at abhi and why only at ak??!! I swear I am ready to pull my hair out 🤪
coz he is abhi, nobody messes with him. Protector of bechari dukhyari, mahaan manju 🤬🤬
As I said earlier , blood speaks for itself, its one thing to say you are my daughter and nother thing to accept the girl truly as your daughter and here Manjari is classic example of that. Abhi is her blood who she claims to love most in this whole world so everything about him is forgivable but akshu who did not do anything at all is a murderer in everyone's eye
0