🤣🤣 you literally posted a picture 😆Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
I toh saw termacol ke tiffins
and Mehak writing the note to some Principal.
Isliye toh Shamsher note dekhke khush ho jaata hai.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣🤣 you literally posted a picture 😆Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
I toh saw termacol ke tiffins
and Mehak writing the note to some Principal.
Isliye toh Shamsher note dekhke khush ho jaata hai.
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
🤣🤣 you literally posted a picture 😆
You underestimate me?! 🤣🤣
I was observing Danish's teeth also when he threw his head back laughing 🤣🤣
lol i do that too all the time, i think every viewer notices the teeth only when the actors are talkingOriginally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
You underestimate me?! 🤣🤣
I was observing Danish's teeth also when he threw his head back laughing 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
lol i do that too all the time, i think every viewer notices the teeth only when the actors are talking
So what did you observe 🤣
Isse handle nahi ho raha hai yaar 🤣



he has bunny teeth, rayaan also has the same 😆
I wish they show omair rana as aytoor's ameer baap, this is the cameo i want 😆 (saying this cuz woh sets pe tha na, lol but aytoor herself confirmed that he is not art of the show but had only come to visit)
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
he has bunny teeth, rayaan also has the same 😆
He's actually got his upper teeth straightened 😆
You might think I am nuts but I def think he used to smoke once upon a time. The outline of his teeth are darkened. Makes sense why he vaped so well as Sultan 😆