Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
Ashley did you spot the intruders? 🤣
Obviously I did 😆
I was gonna PM you but you beat me to it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
Ashley did you spot the intruders? 🤣
Obviously I did 😆
I was gonna PM you but you beat me to it 🤣
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWYxHs5tzXo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This one is a rabbit man 😆
His eye crinkles are also adorable yaar ❤️
Just 100k more to go lol
whats not to like about this man? Tell me
Breaks my heart 💔
PS: going on KTK AT also 😆
Congratulations🥳 Btw today hum KTK thread pr finish kry gy 😁