What the ..... (I guess the word won't be allowed here)
Anything for dramatics??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What the ..... (I guess the word won't be allowed here)
Anything for dramatics??
this is freaking adorable !! 🤣🤣https://twitter.com/AbhiraAbhira1/status/1533683941458075648?s=20&t=RmtiWZySirR9kkLCokNIRA and this is why you don't bash based on precaps 🤣
kya pata. I am also wondering if they changed the track overnight 🤣🤣
I just hate physical abuse. Not saying I am okay with other forms of abuse, but this just riles me up like nothing else😡😡😡Originally posted by: iheartChai
Yeah that part was too much.
Neil is a grown adult not saying this is okay for a child to be hit with a belt.
Writers realize what they are writing? 😡
aapki bhavnayein hum sab tak pahunch gayi 🤣🤣
What the ..... (I guess the word won't be allowed here)
Anything for dramatics??
SBS had Aarohi saying Abhi is illegitimate. So I actually do think they changed the track overnight 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
kya pata. I am also wondering if they changed the track overnight 🤣🤣
yeah as expected they will resolve this within 1-2 episodes 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
this is freaking adorable !! 🤣🤣
this is this is ❤️❤️❤️❤️Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
this is freaking adorable !! 🤣🤣
I think both abhi and neil are pb and avni betas🤣if the adoption track is not over and is related to abhi it can be like this👇👇👇
Pb and avni was married and due to some reasons (complications or anything)avni made manjari surrogate and abhi born(so manjari ka carrying words come true)🤪then avni left pb due to her dream or career and for abhi pb married manjari (pb words of abhi in his fate bcoz akshu too love her career)👏then avni returns and pb still in love with avni go for ema and avni pregnant and neil born🤣so both abhi and neil are full brothers and that's why they are connected so much👍🏼
But one dialogue will be left out that is kon paraya and kon apna😲i think after all this manjari is the paraya🥳
My stupid theory
if you all say so.. but don’t forget, makers always always surprise us no matter what 😆yeah this track is done and dusted 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXp9pOBkyAw/ Maira pleads Abheera to come home 🤗 Maira asks abheera to sit in back seat with her Ar drives car...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXYAU_KCc0t/?igsh=MWEwNjdwa3Y2N243bg== Abheera is in guilt of not getting maira out She is in garage repairing a car...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXF9_FwCSZN/ Abheera is scared of mukti and maira getting targeted by meher in hostel Dadi tells her not to worry as...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0