I am so angry with that 🐷. No words can explain my anger.I was stunned at him removing his belt to lash Neel. My heart stopped.
How will they redeem this character?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am so angry with that 🐷. No words can explain my anger.I was stunned at him removing his belt to lash Neel. My heart stopped.
How will they redeem this character?
again a new thrill and suspense in the show
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
oh yeah. Does she faint again? I wonder 🤔
Why do they not put her in coma?
https://twitter.com/AbhiraAbhira1/status/1533683941458075648?s=20&t=RmtiWZySirR9kkLCokNIRA and this is why you don't bash based on precaps 🤣
Originally posted by: W6ZPX3I3UO55PNTP
https://twitter.com/AbhiraAbhira1/status/1533683941458075648?s=20&t=RmtiWZySirR9kkLCokNIRA and this is why you don't bash based on precaps 🤣
yess- this thread will be special that day!! I will make this thread into a party !
I am looking forward to the day when Abhimanyu questions Manjiri for her twisted ways
he said that they had lots of fun shooting outdoors. Maybe they all went wild laughing at this scene as well. Hence the “fun” comment 😆I hope this is not the outdoor Harshad was talking about in the Live.
Because it sucks.
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
he also said Akshara sang a song 🤣🤣
Did they edit everything out ?? I remember him saying that 😆
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXp9pOBkyAw/ Maira pleads Abheera to come home 🤗 Maira asks abheera to sit in back seat with her Ar drives car...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXYAU_KCc0t/?igsh=MWEwNjdwa3Y2N243bg== Abheera is in guilt of not getting maira out She is in garage repairing a car...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXF9_FwCSZN/ Abheera is scared of mukti and maira getting targeted by meher in hostel Dadi tells her not to worry as...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0