Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Between 4:30 am to 5 since I hate working out after work.
I wake up late on weekends, but I appreciate who wake up early in the morning everyday.
and I thought I was crazy for walking up at 5.30 to run 😆Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
Between 4:30 am to 5 since I hate working out after work.
6am Monday to Friday
4:10am - 4:30 am on weekends
It depends on whether my kid is awake or not 😂
If I sleep early 3 am otherwise 4:30 am .. I get up for my prayers, as everyone else in deep sleep and I am praying, the feeling is incomparable
I'm pretty flexible. Anywhere from 1:20am-1:23am❤️
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
It depends on whether my kid is awake or not 😂
You answered for me 😆
I am not a morning person but depends on my kids.... My younger one, whenever he wakes up i have to, no matter what 😒😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I'm pretty flexible. Anywhere from 1:20am-1:23am❤️
You sound like my brother 😆
I never understand when wakes up and when he sleeps
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9836
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2087955759636381984
https://x.com/theacademy/status/2042657204667363364?s=46
https://x.com/i/status/2037919143127556465
Highest 2nd Saturday ever for any film in domestic box office!! https://x.com/i/status/2037935496777908285...
0