that cake eating was 🫣🫣🫣🫣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
that cake eating was 🫣🫣🫣🫣
it was horrible 🫥🫥🫥🫥 yeah, I definitely regretOriginally posted by: AQT3QHNIMU7YZVXV
you watched the fall?? I am shocked 🤣
I second that request
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
That cake eating was so creepy😵💫🫥😵💫🫥
So creepy that I did make the gifs but still can't find fitting lyrics for it 🤡
true because all of abhi's plans fail 🤣Originally posted by: jani_faizal
At this point Akshu should just pull Abhi in for a kiss… it ain’t happening if she doesn’t make the move…and while she’s at it, she book a hotel room as well…
your frustration is real 🤣🤣
his reaction after she left was so funny 😆
Originally posted by: aishapl013
So creepy that I did make the gifs but still can't find fitting lyrics for it 🤡
If you wanna taste Delicious DNA cake 😛
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXp9pOBkyAw/ Maira pleads Abheera to come home 🤗 Maira asks abheera to sit in back seat with her Ar drives car...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXYAU_KCc0t/?igsh=MWEwNjdwa3Y2N243bg== Abheera is in guilt of not getting maira out She is in garage repairing a car...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXF9_FwCSZN/ Abheera is scared of mukti and maira getting targeted by meher in hostel Dadi tells her not to worry as...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0