are he got the footage of arohi hitting manju🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I still didn’t get the role of PI in that track 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
are he got the footage of arohi hitting manju🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I still didn’t get the role of PI in that track 🤣🤣
not my problem, they can deal with itOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
neirohi fans are not happy to hear this 🤣
yup I saw it as well and remembered you 😆Originally posted by: HO5EK575U5CSNECG
I saw at least 40 tweets in a row saying exactly this 🤣
actually though I think they are right this time... it will happen at the end of this mess 😆yup I saw it as well and remembered you 😆
grace was right about you.. you are the ultimate hidden IF kid 🤣Originally posted by: NV7NKTFEAJGYNAAT
actually though I think they are right this time... it will happen at the end of this mess 😆
why because I know how ITV works? 😆grace was right about you.. you are the ultimate hidden IF kid 🤣
for the same reason as why grace is hidden birdie and I am a convert 😎🤣Originally posted by: GNT66FFBAMVHPHG3
why because I know how ITV works? 😆
you lost me 😆for the same reason as why grace is hidden birdie and I am a convert 😎🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
also the bike is back !!!!
Abhi ko jo karna chahiye woh toh karta nahi hai aur jo nahi karna chahiye woh zaroor karta hai..thik hai main maaf kar doongi ussey anyways..heart to heart connection hai 😅❤️
Originally posted by: NWYZNQYDMNUQNTIU
Yeah I don’t excuse what Manjari has done, but I also understand how difficult it is to live in such an abusive household where she has no voice. She also accepted Neil as her own son which not many people would be able to do in that situation. To me, it’s more complex than just saying Manjari is in the wrong here. But again, I don’t deny that her actions resulted in Neil’s life turning into hell by Harsh and also it was so so wrong for her to try to emotionally manipulate akshu into hiding this from her husband!!
But who asked her to be Mahaan n adopt someone when she can’t speak the truth about him…aise logon sey mujhey aur bhi zyada problem hai jo mahaan banney ke chakkar mein create more issues
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXp9pOBkyAw/ Maira pleads Abheera to come home 🤗 Maira asks abheera to sit in back seat with her Ar drives car...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXYAU_KCc0t/?igsh=MWEwNjdwa3Y2N243bg== Abheera is in guilt of not getting maira out She is in garage repairing a car...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXF9_FwCSZN/ Abheera is scared of mukti and maira getting targeted by meher in hostel Dadi tells her not to worry as...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0