Poll Time Readers

Poll

What do you think how much time it will take to end this track of misunderstanding

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

So what do you think how much time it's will take to end this misunderstanding  track 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanukirti thumbnail

Me too just fed up of this drama 

Ramya2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Even if all this misunderstanding is cleared then everything is normal for like 5 mins in that episode... And from next episode another misunderstanding will come and they'll stay insulting Laxmi again. I don't like this "parivaar" thing that she says when the "parivaar" doesn't even show basic humanity towards her and even her sister.

Tanukirti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramya2

Even if all this misunderstanding is cleared then everything is normal for like 5 mins in that episode... And from next episode another misunderstanding will come and they'll stay insulting Laxmi again. I don't like this "parivaar" thing that she says when the "parivaar" doesn't even show basic humanity towards her and even her sister.

You are right Ramya. But I hope they will show some good episode of Rishmi only without Malishka 

Ramya2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanukirti

You are right Ramya. But I hope they will show some good episode of Rishmi only without Malishka 

I hope so too!

Mahimahijit thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don’t know why we debate this EKTA AND her writers will continue this show filled with evil and revenge and all main characters that are evil 

Tanukirti thumbnail

I don’t know why we debate this EKTA AND her writers will continue this show filled with evil and revenge and all main characters that are evil 

[/QUOTE

Right ✔️