Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know Modi Ji loves to be praised, but this is little too much.
I am also BJP, but this level of buttering is too much.
Akshay Kumar, have some spine and believe in your product rather than doing all this.
I say the same to Kangana,
Be a BJP fan or nationalist for the right reasons, be genuine. Not just to promote films.
I am a nationalist because i genuinely believe in the ideology Nation First.
Is there a video clip?
Funny if it's true...
Sarkaar badlegi toh bhaav bhi badlenge 😆 Akshay is so obvious with his chaaploos behaviour that sometimes I wonder if he mocks the govt in his own way.
Originally posted by: BlackWitch
Sarkaar badlegi toh bhaav bhi badlenge 😆 Akshay is so obvious with his chaaploos behaviour that sometimes I wonder if he mocks the govt in his own way.
Sarkaar kab badlegi aur kaise