Harshad Chopda Pranali Rathod dating?

DoNotDisturb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Looks like they are dating according to TT and Filmybeat articles. Or maybe it's a rumor or a promotional strategy to promote the lead couple. Because he keeps getting linked with almost all his costars and later they all loose touch or have a fall out. For example, Additi Gupta, Sriti Jha and recently Smriti Kalra who unfollowed him on Instagram right after his birthday (they were linked during their last music video).

Edited by DoNotDisturb - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DoNotDisturb

Looks like they are dating according to TT and Filmybeat articles. Or maybe it's a rumor or a promotional strategy to promote the lead couple. Because he keeps getting linked with almost all his costars and later they all loose touch or have a fall out. For example, Additi Gupta, Sriti Jha and recently Smriti Kalra who unfollowed him on Instagram right after his birthday (they were linked during their last music video).

I don't understand why he is linked to his co actors. Do all of us fall in love with our colleagues? I hate my senior Otist and the centre head.

Sriti and Harshad were in a serious relationship for a short while. Aditi and HC never got along well in the first place and I am not huge of fan of them either.

Uske baad Jenshad ka non existent ship sank.

Erica and Smriti were just two  days colleagues for a music video, how much will they bond. 

Pranali has a ring on her engagement finger. It is a symbol of commitment 😁

I also don't trust DKP,  their marketing strategies are out of the box and not in sync. I used to read similar articles about Moshin and Shivangi..Trp is not great and expectations are very high. I remember Ekta sending Parth and Erica on joint trips to Goa for promoting the pair. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

It's just another stunt to bring in the audience and promote their "chemistry" . It's ridiculous how they play with audience emotions . They can try something different this time ? First rumors of alleged dating surface, then pictures  of the heroine attenind the heros.personal family functions surface ..they won't admit nor will they deny ...before the next major leap , fight rumors and break up rumors will surface..

It happened with shivin ..fans believed their affair was real, he distanced from her in due time , or he refused to keep a facade  , the next leap was planned amid rumors of him and her quitting the show.. their only motive is to give something to the fans to play around ..keep them busy with " are they a couple or not " ..when the lines of real and reel r blurred it gives their couple a boost

DoNotDisturb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I don't understand why he is linked to his co actors. Do all of us fall in love with our colleagues? I hate my senior Otist and the centre head.

Sriti and Harshad were in a serious relationship for a short while. Aditi and HC never got along well in the first place and I am not huge of fan of them either.

Erica and Smriti were just two  days colleagues for a music video, how much will they bond. 

I also don't trust DKP,  their marketing strategies are out of the box and not in sync. I used to read similar articles about Moshin and Shivangi..Trp is not great and expectations are very high. I remember Ekta sending Parth and Erica on joint trips to Goa for promoting the pair. 

I don't think he got along with any of his costars. The dating rumours of him and his costars almost after every show is only to keep the online hype up.  He is not in touch with any of his previous costars. Sriti and him followed each other just last year after a long hiatus. Apart from that maybe Erica sometimes comments on his posts. I dint know smriti and harshad had issues, and they both unfollowed each other. It's just a matter of time and once yrk ends I don't think him and pranali will keep in touch either. He seems to be quite weird.

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

If costar are single then the rumours are bound to happen, it happens with almost all popular single leads...I won't believe in rumours...live and let them live enjoy the onscreen pair!

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DoNotDisturb

I don't think he got along with any of his costars. The dating rumours of him and his costars almost after every show is only to keep the online hype up.  He is not in touch with any of his previous costars. Sriti and him followed each other just last year after a long hiatus. Apart from that maybe Erica sometimes comments on his posts. I dint know smriti and harshad had issues, and they both unfollowed each other. It's just a matter of time and once yrk ends I don't think him and pranali will keep in touch either. He seems to be quite weird.

Many BW actors are guided by these so called PR and marketing agencies.

I am sure DKP also has one. Why all of a sudden the media machinery is working over time and circulating articles about them. Mohsin and Shivi have argued with Garima on and off.The same team forced Rhea Sharma to be active on SM. She did not oblige.

Pratigya leads were commited to their respective partners. Nothing could be done with them.

Coming to Harshad's personal equation with his colleagues I seriously don't know whether he gets along with everyone I have heard he has his share of fights. Till date only that Kis des screen play writer is in touch with him. 

Yeah once Yrkkh goes off air or his role comes to and end no one is going to play the dating rumour game.

DoNotDisturb thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

It's just another stunt to bring in the audience and promote their "chemistry" . It's ridiculous how they play with audience emotions . They can try something different this time ? First rumors of alleged dating surface, then pictures  of the heroine attenind the heros.personal family functions surface ..they won't admit nor will they deny ...before the next major leap , fight rumors and break up rumors will surface..

It happened with shivin ..fans believed their affair was real, he distanced from her in due time , or he refused to keep a facade  , the next leap was planned amid rumors of him and her quitting the show.. their only motive is to give something to the fans to play around ..keep them busy with " are they a couple or not " ..when the lines of real and reel r blurred it gives their couple a boost

These actors love to play with the emotions of the audience & diehard who invest so much time and effort for them. It's indeed very disgusting to pull such stunts. Once the show goes offair, these actors don't even bother to acknowledge their costars or fans and then predictably the ship sinks. 

DoNotDisturb thumbnail

Many BW actors are guided by these so called PR and marketing agencies.

I am sure DKP also has one. Why all of a sudden the media machinery is working over time and circulating articles about them. Mohsin and Shivi have argued with Garima on and off.The same team forced Rhea Sharma to be active on SM. She did not oblige.

Pratigya leads were commited to their respective partners. Nothing could be done with them.

Coming to Harshad's personal equation with his colleagues I seriously don't know whether he gets along with everyone I have heard he has his share of fights. Till date only that Kis des screen play writer is in touch with him. 

Yeah once Yrkkh goes off air or his role comes to and end no one is going to play the dating rumour game.

Honestly this dating dating game is ridiculous. And fans get fooled eventually. While actors keep continuing to pretend and give "Shipping Content" in order to oblige with the production house and please the fans so that they give them the desired trp. 

Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, even I think Harshali won't be in touch after the show ends. Harshad really seems have no connection with his any previous co-stars. Celebraties will have link up rumor through out their career and it's quite common. I remember from IPKKND, Barun and Sanaya both were committed to their respective partners and still there were many link up rumors. Sarun still really good friends and we get sometimes their pics which is really nice. I wish Harshali also remains in touch as friends and we get harshali pics in future as well. Even though my Abhira fan mind says they become together forever, I know in real life its impossible and never gonna happen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

pbv3434 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

they aren’t dating yaar..hc n pr are very clear abt it..they are just good frnd..πŸ˜ƒthey are coming live to tell us tht..πŸ˜‚