Oh please, Arko. I will myself use those words in future aur tum logo ko bhi nahi rokungi.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh please, Arko. I will myself use those words in future aur tum logo ko bhi nahi rokungi.
Originally posted by: IamRaj96
Oh please, Arko. I will myself use those words in future aur tum logo ko bhi nahi rokungi.
Oh please, Raj. I am classy. 😎
What do you mean really😅
Tere jaisa massy insaan aajtak maine dekha nhi, chup reh 😒😒
Chhod word ke saath wale sentence ka double meaning 🌚🌚
Originally posted by: IamRaj96
Oh please, Dadi. I myself made this above post only for sarcasm, itna serious mat hojayiye plzz 🙏🙏 .
I think I used ch*t*ya, a**h*le and some other words from starting thread itself like you guys.
Guys i am actually hearing from people now saying Imlie will be replaced by ABE and PS is safe because Imlie is primetime show which is falling every week whereas PS still has fine ratings compared to its slot. Issliye sab bolrahe hai Imlie ko hi 6:30 pm shift kardenge.
Originally posted by: Jerry_Chuhiya
I think I used ch*t*ya, a**h*le and some other words from starting thread itself like you guys.
Guys i am actually hearing from people now saying Imlie will be replaced by ABE and PS is safe because Imlie is primetime show which is falling every week whereas PS still has fine ratings compared to its slot. Issliye sab bolrahe hai Imlie ko hi 6:30 pm shift kardenge.
Shart lagale ABE ko 8:30pm nhi milega
Oh mujhe iska baare mein pata nahi tha😅