Bedardi se pyaar song lyrics the woh
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bedardi se pyaar song lyrics the woh
How do i not call this person the b word😁😁
Originally posted by: IamRaj96
Warna baa toh launda/laundiyaa bolne pe bhi aankhe bade karne lagti thi 🌚🌚
Oh please, Raj. I myself use those words aur tum logo ko bhi nahi rokti hu. But that 'Potato' used those words in derogatory tone and way.
I've repressed my impulses😁😁
Originally posted by: Jerry_Chuhiya
Oh please, Raj. I myself use those words aur tum logo ko bhi nahi rokti hu. But that 'Potato' used those words in derogatory tone and way.
Arey chod naa uss potato ko ab jaane de usse.Kitni baar usse ki baat karegi tu.Forget about her.Woh chali gayi ab she won't be back now🥱
Originally posted by: Jerry_Chuhiya
Oh please, Raj. I myself use those words aur tum logo ko bhi nahi rokti hu. But that 'Potato' used those words in derogatory tone and way.
Oh please, Dadi. I myself made this above post only for sarcasm, itna serious mat hojayiye plzz 🙏🙏 .
Now dont lecture me for two pages after knowing that word. 🤭🤭
I cant even bold this. You need to find out. 🤭🤭🤭