Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 26 May 2022- Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

227

Views

12.8k

Users

28

Likes

792

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#51

Originally posted by: strancho

Umm towel i don't know. But yeah I have seen household where husband used to tell what are they gonna wear and wife has to iron it and keep it ready. Plus handkerchief, socks, and watch dena.. have seen that.

Do they do this in real life? I thought this was an exaggeration only movies/tv.

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 years ago
#52

Originally posted by: 7PQUJD3TMKI4C2RP


Okay, I should remember that I'm not the key demographic they're targeting.

Apparently husbands everywhere are going to be mad that their wives are being shown revolutionary things like they don't actually have to get their husbands clothes ready 🤪🤣

I don't feel any connect to the social messages given because for me those things are basic things like taking water/oxygen.

Many people feel happy seeing Anupama’s struggles. Have read some blogs on how it is touching the lives of an average homemaker which is good. But in the next episodes they will go back to Stonehenge again 🤣

shrizz thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#53

Originally posted by: OPG7UBYBKRFT73UE

Is this really a common thing... Picking your husband's clothes out for him? And giving him a towel.. everyday ?


Somehow I've never seen it even in very traditional families..... Is it a regional thing?

they just exaggerate everything like every damn thing 😕

I believe that a few things have nothing to do with the gender and it depends only on the respective person's intention and these anupama people make everything look like a crime against women 🤡


Like yeah my mom keeps my dad's clothes ready every morning but that's not coz she is inferior to him but because she knows that if she doesn't do that then he will wear a blue shirt on blue pant and go to the office looking like a clown😂

My dad asks her to choose the shirts for him coz he believes she has a better dressing sense


And the same way my mom feels that my dad can do pankhe ki safaai better than her so she asks him to do that🤣

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#54

Originally posted by: YQ4J4VFY6LRNZCSQ

Is this really a common thing... Picking your husband's clothes out for him? And giving him a towel.. everyday ?


Somehow I've never seen it even in very traditional families..... Is it a regional thing?

Leave the clothes mini, I have seen men searching for toothbrush ,comb all around the home like headless chicken if the wife is not home for one day🙄

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 years ago
#55

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Do they do this in real life? I thought this was an exaggeration only movies/tv.

Nope Smitha. They do. I have seen that in my own relatives house. The things which Anuj said, I have said the same things.. from that day I am badnaam among them 🤣🤣. Best thing is that after this I am not obligated to attend any savah sammelan 😁

NJLSX7NIX7GZMM3Z thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#56

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Do they do this in real life? I thought this was an exaggeration only movies/tv.


I think it's a regional thing Smitha, I think It's not a thing in the south. We have other forms of craziness i guess 😂

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#57

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Do they do this in real life? I thought this was an exaggeration only movies/tv.

Yes it happens guys...I am actually surprised that you guys think this is exaggerated...

Posted: 4 years ago
#58

Originally posted by: WDWQAATSDAIFZ75V

Aaj bhi bshut aise husband jo apni jhoothi thaali utha ke nahi rakhte apni jhoothi thaali wohi table pe chod jaayenge ki yeh kaam to wife ka hai

What are you talking about?? Which india is this??

I am hoping this is a minority?


But from today's social message - looks like the IF women and their perspective is in the minority


Also, ironing? Who does that - except occasionally!

India mein don't they have an ironing guy - growing up we had istri wala who came every day to pickup and dropoff - I have never ironed in India! Aab yaha karna padta hai - solution no iron clothes hahaha and occasionally iron as needed :)

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#59

Originally posted by: strancho

Nope Smitha. They do. I have seen that in my own relatives house. The things which Anuj said, I have said the same things.. from that day I am badnaam among them 🤣🤣. Best thing is that after this I am not obligated to attend any savah sammelan 😁

🤣🤣

Pompy my dear🤗 My relatives advise their daughters and wives to stay away from me exactly for the same reason🤣🤣

Posted: 4 years ago
#60

Originally posted by: Peppss

🤣🤣

Pompy my dear🤗 My relatives advise their daughters and wives to stay away from me exactly for the same reason🤣🤣


Who are these people?? accha hai mera saman nahi hua - else mein to sar hi phod dun... palat kar javab dene ki baat hi nahi aati

Related Topics

Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 10 days ago

Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 11 days ago

Anupamaa 22, 23 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 14 days ago

Anupamaa 19, 20 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 13 days ago

Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 16 days ago

Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".