Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 26 May 2022- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

227

Views

12.8k

Users

28

Likes

792

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#41

Originally posted by: Miniwatch

Is this really a common thing... Picking your husband's clothes out for him? And giving him a towel.. everyday ?


Somehow I've never seen it even in very traditional families..... Is it a regional thing?


In some house it's still is husband don't even know unke saman rakhe kaha hain aisa bhi hota hain 😛 i am not telling things are not changing now new generation it's getting less but they are there may be they wanted to highlight that

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail 10th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago
#42

I can't tag Tinana..😒

Kuch problam hai kya yaha tag ka..🙄

731627 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#43

Yup baa is back in old self but in order to make baa to do kanyadaan cvs has clever make baa, positive because it was cvs own wish ki baa hi kanyadaan kare

1222112 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#44

Originally posted by: strancho

Umm towel i don't know. But yeah I have seen household where husband used to tell what are they gonna wear and wife has to iron it and keep it ready. Plus handkerchief, socks, and watch dena.. have seen that.


Okay, I should remember that I'm not the key demographic they're targeting.

Apparently husbands everywhere are going to be mad that their wives are being shown revolutionary things like they don't actually have to get their husbands clothes ready 🤪🤣

1222112 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#45

Originally posted by: kenika

I can't tag Tinana..😒

Kuch problam hai kya yaha tag ka..🙄

I think she's taking a break/doesn't like where the show is going, so her account isn't active

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago
#46

Originally posted by: kenika

I can't tag Tinana..😒

Kuch problam hai kya yaha tag ka..🙄


She deactivated re... After promo she was pissed off nd she thought now story is not worth to watch...So She's on break...

Edited by QueeN456 - 4 years ago
731627 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#47

Aaj bhi bshut aise husband jo apni jhoothi thaali utha ke nahi rakhte apni jhoothi thaali wohi table pe chod jaayenge ki yeh kaam to wife ka hai

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#48

Originally posted by: Miniwatch


Haan... somehow I felt ki because they started as friends, she won't slip into the traditional shaadi mode of being her old self....


For her this journey is different with baggage she will be careful more and try to make perfect anuj as a husband kaisa hain woh usse jaane main time lagega

SmithaRam thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#49

Thank you Vaibhavi!! 🤗

Posted: 4 years ago
#50

Originally posted by: Miniwatch

Is this really a common thing... Picking your husband's clothes out for him? And giving him a towel.. everyday ?


Somehow I've never seen it even in very traditional families..... Is it a regional thing?


I was about to say that, in 2022 who does this? I mean, even in my extended friends/family circle let alone the ones living aboard - unheard of - even those traditional/arrange marriage-type families - I have never seen this in my life Please enlighten me - not trying to be rude, I genuinely don't know.

it must be part of society to the extent that there is a need for a social message about it!


Although I loved how Anuj said, I've married, not enrolled in a daycare center - that was hilarious!!

Related Topics

Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 6 days ago

Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 7 days ago

Anupamaa 22, 23 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 10 days ago

Anupamaa 19, 20 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 9 days ago

Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 12 days ago

Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".