Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Omg omg.....🤣🤣🤣, actually I felt like puking😆
So there's a time leap
Let me just confirm something and see if it's the same elsewhere. Round where I come from, if you hold up two fingers the way Aryan did it does not mean 'peace out'. It means eff you.😆 Peace out is done with those same two fingers but with the hand turned the other way and palm showing. The two fingered eff you is usually accompanied by an upward jerking motion so I gave Aryan the benefit of the doubt about him giving Sita Maiya the two fingered salute but I was taken aback initially.😆
Same Bea1, I too was taken aback with that gesture. I had to rewind as first thought I was seeing things lol.
sorry guy no one is posting
Flowerylie
@flower_10111
·
I was dead for a moment seeing baby in #arylie 's hands Believe me it was a DREAM!!! #imlie
only the middle finger means f-you two finger are salutes and peace .Originally posted by: PinkOrchid
Same Bea1, I too was taken aback with that gesture. I had to rewind as first thought I was seeing things lol.
What did i see today!!!! 🤣Dil ke armaam god bharai mein beh gaye