they look like a 5 year old made them lolOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
those banners are hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
they look like a 5 year old made them lolOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
those banners are hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣
oh Akshu!! Getting us embarrassed 🤣🤣 Mimi, dekho aapki beti got banners made with harsh and Manjiri’s wedding photos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: QKYC5DHCITBFTXQL
they look like a 5 year old made them lol
Nahi yaar it is so within character for her. I don't even blame her. She just wants to see Manjari happy ðŸ˜Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
oh Akshu!! Getting us embarrassed 🤣🤣 Mimi, dekho aapki beti got banners made with harsh and Manjiri’s wedding photos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
with cheesy banners? 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: ONGGBN66FSJ5URDQ
Nahi yaar it is so within character for her. I don't even blame her. She just wants to see Manjari happy ðŸ˜
have you seen her dreams?? these banners are nothing 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
with cheesy banners? 🤣🤣🤣
Yep I understand. This is going to punch you in the stomach this episode.
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
https://twitter.com/abhiraluvr/status/1527764882904518656?s=21&t=GI2CSBuqIYuUTVfaPOkE2Q
I am now considering of skipping todays episode 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also, Rits behna - your tag isn’t working. Not able to tag you
her dreams scare me and now her execution also scare meOriginally posted by: VXQOK3ZIEIZH6IVS
have you seen her dreams?? these banners are nothing 😆
Originally posted by: 43AYVY7AYOUWCITU
have you seen her dreams?? these banners are nothing 😆
I was thinking the exact same thing.
We know how cheesy her dreams are what else can we expect from her? 😆
abhi has no clue how cheesy she can get 🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: iheartChai
I was thinking the exact same thing.
We know how cheesy her dreams are what else can we expect from her? 😆
i guess she didn't let reem takeover the decorations aspect 🤣Originally posted by: iheartChai
I was thinking the exact same thing.
We know how cheesy her dreams are what else can we expect from her? 😆
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0