omg!!! this is so so beautiful
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
omg!!! this is so so beautiful
I love this term 🤣🤣🤣Oh my Lord.
PARALLELOGRAM
such a beautiful parallel. Abhi is jaan for both his ladies ❤️
this reminds me of high school math class 🤣Oh my Lord.
PARALLELOGRAM
https://twitter.com/abhiraluvr/status/1527764882904518656?s=21&t=GI2CSBuqIYuUTVfaPOkE2Q
I am now considering of skipping todays episode 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also, Rits behna - your tag isn’t working. Not able to tag you
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
https://twitter.com/abhiraluvr/status/1527764882904518656?s=21&t=GI2CSBuqIYuUTVfaPOkE2Q
I am now considering of skipping todays episode 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also, Rits behna - your tag isn’t working. Not able to tag you
Lmao…main dekhoongi …mirchi scene toh ab Monday episode mein hi aayega most likely …par phir bhi aaj build up hoga pre mirchi scene
mirchi scene isn't coming so soon 😆 this anniversary drama with last for a few days at a minimum and we also have yellow saree 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Lmao…main dekhoongi …mirchi scene toh ab Monday episode mein hi aayega most likely …par phir bhi aaj build up hoga pre mirchi scene
Lol I really don't think it's going to be as bad as everyone is expecting 😆 drama is going to happen after the party, not during it 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
https://twitter.com/abhiraluvr/status/1527764882904518656?s=21&t=GI2CSBuqIYuUTVfaPOkE2Q
I am now considering of skipping todays episode 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also, Rits behna - your tag isn’t working. Not able to tag you
those banners are hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: OD2L6UPWKYGJ3ZSP
Lol I really don't think it's going to be as bad as everyone is expecting 😆 drama is going to happen after the party, not during it 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0