Lol now even Zalando (EU online shopping brand) is showing me that hot pink color as trendy color 🤣 kya karun mein abh marjaun I aint buying this color
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lol now even Zalando (EU online shopping brand) is showing me that hot pink color as trendy color 🤣 kya karun mein abh marjaun I aint buying this color
Start of cannes is very prestigious only important people are invited. And why will DP decide who to go and who not to. If i remember Ash went after Cannes started, does this means DP stopped Ash also 😵 from tammanah to madhavan, so many of our Indian stars went but no one blamed anyone for not getting invite for some events...
She just dropped hint like groomar so that people will bash DP and think DP is insecure of her... Is she serious
I am thinking loud here, Hope i am making sense 😆
Ash + 1
i can't wear what aish is wearing.. can you guys wear it 😲
Yaar cannes RC jaane ko mila toh zaroor pehen lenge 😎2-4 cut aur maar lenge
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Nope I cant 🤣 I cant wear something in which i cannot sit, stand or even go to the washroom 🤣 without being super uncomfy 🤣 plus who even wears such ott gowns in real life
mujhe laga aap pehenoge isliye post kar rahe 🤣
Has Aish done a nose job?
Nahi main nahi pehnungi aisa kuch 🤣 I can wear gowns like what helly wore or some simpler gowns but these puffy ones no way. 🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Lol now even Zalando (EU online shopping brand) is showing me that hot pink color as trendy color 🤣 kya karun mein abh marjaun I aint buying this color
I want to do some shopping online but I am gonna wait now🤣
i can't wear what aish is wearing.. can you guys wear it 😲
Muft ka khaana aur France ghoomne ka chance mile toh zaroor
I mean I can wear it, but for how long is a different story 😆
I turned off ads to avoid this problemOriginally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Lol now even Zalando (EU online shopping brand) is showing me that hot pink color as trendy color 🤣 kya karun mein abh marjaun I aint buying this color

Interesting but not surprised, I literally witnessed how this all started This tweet is kinda making wonders on x...
This week it begins https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2053404615627157614
Cannes 2026 discourse has been fascinating because both Aishwarya and Alia were trolled, but for entirely different reasons. Aishwarya Rai...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYQ6cV_CLHH/?igsh=cDJrbnNrdHBwZHBj
https://x.com/BURN4DESIRE1/status/2048740940542808318?s=20
95