about mass exodus: par wapas aaye. Jab tak Sairat saath hai, koi Asani se nahi jayega. Sairat saath hai toh Achcha hai ❤️
about sambhog: Woh toh ☺️ maza hi aa Gaya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
about mass exodus: par wapas aaye. Jab tak Sairat saath hai, koi Asani se nahi jayega. Sairat saath hai toh Achcha hai ❤️
about sambhog: Woh toh ☺️ maza hi aa Gaya
My public declaration: Chahe jo hojaye. Kitna bhi Patralekha is shown to be nice. Chahe woh Sai ke legs Dhoke woh paani pee jaye, chahe woh Virat ko Rakhi bandhe, chahe ye full forum usse maaf karde, I will never side with Patralekha. Never. Nor do I feel bad for her, I don’t intend to even feel bad for her.
Didi ke liye itna passion
Pata nahin Vanku ka Medicine related subject expert kaun hain ? Shayad wo khud hi hoga 😆 and reference courtsey - Whatsapp UniversityAlcohol withdrawal makes people seize. Alcohol plus pain meds may cause respiratory depression. Wont cause seizure. 🙈🙄
I love didi ⭐️Originally posted by: szsiddiqa
Didi ke liye itna passion
Count me in 👍🏼 Didi is irredeemableMy public declaration: Chahe jo hojaye. Kitna bhi Patralekha is shown to be nice. Chahe woh Sai ke legs Dhoke woh paani pee jaye, chahe woh Virat ko Rakhi bandhe, chahe ye full forum usse maaf karde, I will never side with Patralekha. Never. Nor do I feel bad for her, I don’t intend to even feel bad for her.
Samrat has been doing nice things to her since ages. Even Virat told her ki she won’t find a better guy than Samrat. Suddenly she changed? Why because she realised Virat is a dead end.Count me in 👍🏼 Didi is irredeemable
Tomorrow she will seek Virat’s company as solace after Samrat’s death.
My public declaration: Chahe jo hojaye. Kitna bhi Patralekha is shown to be nice. Chahe woh Sai ke legs Dhoke woh paani pee jaye, chahe woh Virat ko Rakhi bandhe, chahe ye full forum usse maaf karde, I will never side with Patralekha. Never. Nor do I feel bad for her, I don’t intend to even feel bad for her.
Same here. I can't handle that character. She is not redeemable.
If the makers are changing the story to her POV, her dukh, dard,peeda.. even Sairat cannot keep me hooked. I'm not interested.
And I'm going to keep tweeting the writers till they block me.
Ok is there any news that today's episode will be delayed too
Let there be episodes on Pakhi's dukh dard peeda -I'll ff it....let her be happy with Samrat - I'll ship Samrakhi....let her be redeemed- I'll consider her like piece of unwanted furniture in CN.
But pleeaase.....don't make her third angle in any triangle...😭...can't take it anymore...