I love this conversation 🤣🤣update piya tohse... oh wait... you are too busy reading your beti's pinga 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love this conversation 🤣🤣update piya tohse... oh wait... you are too busy reading your beti's pinga 😭
Kairav's sudden concern for akshu to me is very shocking to me honeslty especially when it is coming from a brother who was ready to send off her sister just coz she loved a guy who apparently had rejected his other sister. I find Kairav's character very confusing at time, but with the build up it looks like he will create major trouble between abhir due to her over protecting and interferring nature.
Birla household is turning worse with everyday passing for abhira and I really feel bad for them but good thing is they are together in this and will be overcome allt he obstacles.
With reference to game I think it was such a sweet gesture by akshra and what lessons abhi gave her, they truly complete each other.
I entirely agree about Kairav! Some hot and cold behaviour this is.
He kept mum until the last minute and even then didn't say much when Arohi was bashing Akshu left right centre.
Quite a beech ka bandar he becomes
just for you - I went to Hulu and checked. Nahi hai behen update ab tak
Wow 😍😍😍
Wanna see pag phera romance 😍😍🥰🥰🥰❤️
I want Hulu Update plz 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
itni jaldi honeymoon nai milne wala humeinOriginally posted by: anuandavi
Future k liye shoot karke rakha he.... Unke Honeymoon pe dikhayenge..
wht did she do? She has given enough content to them 🤣arey they are busy bashing garima in advance today 😆
RS couldn't even afford decorations for akshu's griha pravesh 🤣itni jaldi honeymoon nai milne wala humein
itni jaldi honeymoon nai milne wala humein
Not even sr 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
yaar they are bashing her for her post 🤢wht did she do? She has given enough content to them 🤣
romance sunte hi neha goes over excited🤣
Wow 😍😍😍
Wanna see pag phera romance 😍😍🥰🥰🥰❤️
I want Hulu Update plz 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
can we get a parallel of purple saree please ??!!i think this is when he will go to pick akshu after pag phera🤩
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0