arey yaar it is the makers' love... I am just accepting it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
arey yaar it is the makers' love... I am just accepting it 🤣
first you stop reading your beti's pinga
I changed my mind because I realized it's a parallel to the first time he went to the goenkas 🤣 he is definitely going to pick akshu up!!!
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Future k liye shoot karke rakha he.... Unke Honeymoon pe dikhayenge..
Honeymoon hoga? Itne paise hai?😆
i think this is when he will go to pick akshu after pag phera🤩
Wow 😍😍😍
Wanna see pag phera romance 😍😍🥰🥰🥰❤️
I want Hulu Update plz 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I changed my mind because I realized it's a parallel to the first time he went to the goenkas 🤣 he is definitely going to pick akshu up!!!
That would be cute!
last time he went to ask for his pyaar this time he is going to get his wife! 😉https://twitter.com/abhira_fd/status/1526584559160147969?s=20&t=EL5Vr9Ej9zvQyAOnB5i82Q omg is this a parallel to the first time abhi went to the goenkas?? i think it issss ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥
to pick up akshu!! rits thinks maybe from pag phera!! it would be a perfect full circle moment and the perfect parallel!!but where is he going?? 😆
offcourse she loves me. Stop being jelly!
pag phera romance isn't coming today... we still have that green dress romance first 🤣
Wow 😍😍😍
Wanna see pag phera romance 😍😍🥰🥰🥰❤️
I want Hulu Update plz 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0