you will kill her 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
you will kill her 😳
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I only remember I put this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIwS4NhGpXc
Baaki koi questions and answers yaad bhi nai..
I did the quiz on the day it was posted..
And this question I will answer - YOU ARE CORRECT! ❤️

nahi tum bohut kuch karogi 🤣 punch is just foreplay ka bhi foreplay

but game mein nhi Pura toh likh 🤣
What we learned from this game:
Pick Sid Mal for when it comes to Hina and HR for Shreya!
What will you cook for Kangana ? 🤔
boss yeh btao ksi ko Marne ka hai kia 😎
Nahi yahan kisi ko nahi maarna hai. 🤣
you answered this
hey ram🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
What we learned from this game:
Pick Sid Mal for when it comes to Hina and HR for Shreya!
Par mila dhoka 😡
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
What we learned from this game:
Pick Sid Mal for when it comes to Hina and HR for Shreya!
didnt we put HR always in her game or urs anyways 🤣
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/farrhana-bhatt-or-karan-wahi-this-contestant-wins-khatron-ke-khiladi-15_235094
https://x.com/i/status/2037720274783842724
https://x.com/i/status/2003461607536648328
0