
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing

Originally posted by: nautankitadka
To everyone who played this game: Bollywood Ke Baazigar and came in the Top/Bottom 20!!
Especially these folks, it was awesome to get to play with some known faces ❤️
Next game me milte hai 🥳
I'm really sorry for coming that late to congratulate winners and runner ups. 😭
Congratulations, you deserve it 🤗
I had a decent ranking in the bonus round 😆
Thank you for hosting this game cute hosts and thank you for the participation gift 🤗It's really beautiful🤗
Something from my side 😆

Originally posted by: x.titli.x
I'm really sorry for coming that late to congratulate winners and runner ups. 😭
Congratulations, you deserve it 🤗
I had a decent ranking in the bonus round 😆
Thank you for hosting this game cute hosts and thank you for the participation gift 🤗It's really beautiful🤗
Something from my side 😆
Maria this so beautiful❤️ thank you so much for your effort🤗
Originally posted by: x.titli.x
I'm really sorry for coming that late to congratulate winners and runner ups. 😭
Congratulations, you deserve it 🤗
I had a decent ranking in the bonus round 😆
Thank you for hosting this game cute hosts and thank you for the participation gift 🤗It's really beautiful🤗
Something from my side 😆
This is super cute 🤗 😳
Thank you for making this you didn't have to and for taking part!☺️
This is super cute 🤗 😳
Thank you for making this you didn't have to and for taking part!☺️
I missed everything
who won what 🤣
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/farrhana-bhatt-or-karan-wahi-this-contestant-wins-khatron-ke-khiladi-15_235094
https://x.com/i/status/2037720274783842724
https://x.com/i/status/2003461607536648328
0