social media hai woh🤣
I wrote that never return to bollywood option
Dont remember the exact sentence
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
social media hai woh🤣
I wrote that never return to bollywood option
Dont remember the exact sentence
I wrote that never return to bollywood option
Dont remember the exact sentence
Yeh to aur bhi mast he 🤣
I wrote stay away from social media wala. She can discuss about her fantasies about HR and continue with her acting. 🤣
same hi hai 🤣 waise bhi andar hi andar punch toh marogi hi na? 🤣
I only remember I put this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIwS4NhGpXc
Baaki koi questions and answers yaad bhi nai..
I did the quiz on the day it was posted..
Please say you chose dil bandar 😳
Lips are still sealed. Waise bhi it could be I wrote Kangaroo.
boss yeh btao ksi ko Marne ka hai kia 😎
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
same hi hai 🤣 waise bhi andar hi andar punch toh marogi hi na? 🤣
Punch? Seriously? You think I would stop at a punch? 🤣
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/farrhana-bhatt-or-karan-wahi-this-contestant-wins-khatron-ke-khiladi-15_235094
https://x.com/i/status/2037720274783842724
https://x.com/i/status/2003461607536648328
0