kashi is pregnant,radhabai gifts kashi,16 may episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago
So the episode starts with kashi preparing to leave with rau for 1 simple day as promised she was preparing until kakei came and gave her a plate and said radhabai has sent it she took the cloth out of that plate and she saw puranpoli and a letter in which it was written ' kashi tumhare bheje huye puranpoli ka mana karke mene tumhara apmaan kiya isliye ye puranpoli mene apne haaton se banayi hai jyada khush hone ki jarurat nhi chimaji ke liye tumne jo kiya usse mein prassan hun ab ek maa dusre maa ko samman karna to banta hai' kashi eats puranpoli and says they are tasty but ganga doubts ki itne saalon mein she had never did anything for kashi then suddenly today why then suddenly kashi stomach started to pain a lot ganga doubts radha puranpoli then she goes to call doctor for her treatment then baji goes to camp and asks the reason for fire the soldiers said that all arrows were coming from that single direction baji goes near that and find someone in black clothes with face covered he shoot arrows to her but failed then she shot an arrow in which a letter was attached where it was written ' aap itni si aag itni se ghayal sainik dekhke ghabra gaye humne toh kisi ki jaan bhi nhi li aapke upar pure hindu samrajya ka zimmedari hai lekin aap use nibha nhi rhe aapke na aane ko hum kya samjhe aapka dar ya majburi ' then surya asks what was written in the letter then suddenly her veil get stucked to veil and it opens but her face is not revealed surya shouts ki ye toh ladki hai then baji says ye wahi ladki hai jisne mujhe itne sare sandesh bheje mastani then in the next scene kashi asks doctor abt her problem he reply ki yah ek esi pareshanni hai jisse aapko saalon tak pareshan karegi kashi asks what he say badhai ho peshwinbai aap pet se hai yani ki pregnant hein kashi is overwhelmed by this news and find baji to tell him radha finds kashi running and say that u should not run like this kashi doubts if radha has got to know abt her pregnancy but radha says u are peshwin and u shouldn't run like this then kashi is relieved cuz she wanted baji to hear this news first then she goes to baji room but couldn't find him there she thinks to read the letters kept in the box she read it that bundelkhand is asking for help mughal have attacked them badly their crops are set in fire houses are destroyed poison is mixed in well where water is used to be taken children are crying some women are committing suicide with their children we badly need ur help it's been 2 months these all are happening but no replies are coming from ur side ' kashi gets teary eyes and started crying for all these happened to bundelkhand and baji is not replying nor helping them then kashi is standing in the terrace when baji comes and asks abt the good news and says u have decorated the whole pune must be a huge news then kashi thinks that she will not say abt the news otherwise baji will not go to help bundelkhand then baji says I know abt the news u are going to be a mother kashi us surprised then baji says han bhabhiman chimaji jeetkar wapas aaraha hai isliye te aayojan then both of them leave then kashi thinks abt the situation of bundelkhand when ganga asks kashi abt baji reaction kashi says she didn't tell him then kashi says that he is a peshwa and it is his responsibility to help bundelkhand

Makers r making kashi poke her nose in every matter in which she should not speak.

Baji spend 7 yrs in military expenditions so naturally he has experience & knowledge of he refusing then there would be some reason na .Baji very well understand his duties & responsibilities.

What nonsense is this hiding pregnancy news from baji ? dont he has a right to know about his first born arrival or is he so weak & immature that he don't know how to handle himself or situation.

As baji refused I m sure now kashi might emotionally blackmail baji by giving him kasam of her unborn child which will make baji finally go .

I can't even blame baji now coz he is trying to give his 100% but it's only kashi who is spoiling it with her nonsense self sacrificing act .

Baji needs to know about d pregnancy it's his right.

## real Bajirao used to be away from 8- 9 months in a yr but was well aware about his family thou he was not present any of his child birth.

Originally posted by Shake_d_spear

Makers r making kashi poke her nose in every matter in which she should not speak.

Baji spend 7 yrs in military expenditions so naturally he has experience & knowledge of he refusing then there would be some reason na .Baji very well understand his duties & responsibilities.

What nonsense is this hiding pregnancy news from baji ? dont he has a right to know about his first born arrival or is he so weak & immature that he don't know how to handle himself or situation.

As baji refused I m sure now kashi might emotionally blackmail baji by giving him kasam of her unborn child which will make baji finally go .

I can't even blame baji now coz he is trying to give his 100% but it's only kashi who is spoiling it with her nonsense self sacrificing act .

## real Bajirao used to be away from 8- 9 months in a yr but was well aware about his family thou he was not present any of his child birth.

Haan kashi should give the news about her pregnancy to baji.. if she doesn't reveal it , then it is unfair towards baji since he is the father. Every father has the right to know the birth of his son. but here makers r preventing him from knowing.. 

It is good Kashi is sympathizing towards Bundelkhand problems but that doesn't mean she would hide the news from Baji and sent him to help. I feel the child should be prioritized first rather then other matters of the state. 

Edited by StudyForLife - 1 years ago

Mujhe ek dar lag raha hai , I hope I turn out wrong.

Pregnancy in initial days r very risky , miscarriage bhi ho jaate sometimes so women needs proper care,  I hope kahi aisa na ho kashi ka miscarriage ho jaye or jab rau ko pata chale then he might get hyper angry on kashi in resulting distancing himself from her ultimately he will move close to mastani as kashi was unfair to rau by not telling him about d kid.

Or its look like she lack trust on baji that's why hide things from him which can offend him.

Don't throw chappal on me I hope my thoughts sahi na ho , aisa kuch na ho.

Nana saheb ki entry zaruri hai & he was first child as well heir of Bajirao .

Kashi ki mahanta dekh kar dar lagta hai mujhe she herself will push baji away from herself or make sure mastani gets her rights from Bajiraothen will cry why people misunderstands her vajah to khud hi deti hoon .

Even ganga has more logic & sense in her than kashi who is zarurat se jyada emotional , she made her own parents against herself & hardly pay any need to mend relationship with them .

Hope bappa kuch sadbuddhi de kashi ko.

Today kashi said to bappa humare rishte , khushi ko , ghar ko kissi ki nazar na lage then mastani name written on letter was shown.

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 1 years ago

This ! Kashi is shown to be poking her nose in literally everything from the time she was a kid. It is really unnecessary , I would say. She can have flaws , falter and then learn from her mistakes , its a human trait. These things make her a bit unrealistic.

Mujhe ek dar lag raha hai , I hope I turn out wrong.

Pregnancy in initial days r very risky , miscarriage bhi ho jaate sometimes so women needs proper care,  I hope kahi aisa na ho kashi ka miscarriage ho jaye or jab rau ko pata chale then he might get hyper angry on kashi in resulting distancing himself from her ultimately he will move close to mastani as kashi was unfair to rau by not telling him about d kid.

Or its look like she lack trust on baji that's why hide things from him which can offend him.

Don't throw chappal on me I hope my thoughts sahi na ho , aisa kuch na ho.

Nana saheb ki entry zaruri hai & he was first child as well heir of Bajirao .

Kashi ki mahanta dekh kar dar lagta hai mujhe she herself will push baji away from herself or make sure mastani gets her rights from Bajiraothen will cry why people misunderstands her vajah to khud hi deti hoon .

Even ganga has more logic & sense in her than kashi who is zarurat se jyada emotional , she made her own parents against herself & hardly pay any need to mend relationship with them .

Hope bappa kuch sadbuddhi de kashi ko.

Today kashi said to bappa humare rishte , khushi ko , ghar ko kissi ki nazar na lage then mastani name written on letter was shown.

Can't agree enough. Kashi's character is almost spoiled and if she helps Mastani get her rights , I would be so mad at the makers ðŸ˜’ Seriously , no woman can be so large hearted which allows her to even share her husband.

I think you are right. This track maybe was brought in to make Kashi and Bajirao drift apart and then make Mastani enter.

Edited by FairyWings1234 - 1 years ago