is it??? I have not looked closely..🤣they keep re-applying it!! it's a different design than it was before 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
is it??? I have not looked closely..🤣they keep re-applying it!! it's a different design than it was before 😆
I saw some tweets about it 😆is it??? I have not looked closely..🤣
omg !!! This is so good!!!!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 (deserves burning heart 😂😂)https://twitter.com/1246rumana/status/1525431619254747136?s=21&t=0m6UvjbZT0lhQoRo7LKtSQ these parallels ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥
it's a passionate heart but at least you used it so i'll let it slide 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
omg !!! This is so good!!!!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 (deserves burning heart 😂😂)
finally - all his dreams are coming true ❤️🔥
see - I used it two times today.it's a passionate heart but at least you used it so i'll let it slide 😆
domestic abhira finally convinced you that it's the best emoji 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
see - I used it two times today.
I guess so 🤣🤣 domestic Abhira are really good - so far !domestic abhira finally convinced you that it's the best emoji 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0