🤣Lol god for Sai.. chutkara milega usse
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🤣Lol god for Sai.. chutkara milega usse
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Exactly🤣 Pure torture😆 but here none of them wrote it.. kya pata silent players me kisi ne likha ho😆
Haan exactly kal pata chalega🤣
They thought you asked to make dadi pota pair 😉
Originally posted by: Dewy_Gypsy
You won't believe who I paired Neha up with!!🤣 I saw somewhere that he used to be her crush... So I sacrificed Rajeev Khandelwal!! RIP🤣🤣
Hosts, if you find one weird answer for this question...then it's gonna be me😆🤣
Ohhh bhaishaaaaab!! Poor Rajeev Sir 😆
But theek hai, poor girl will get to see her crush then 😆
For sheep answers, you shoud have banned popular answers😡
She is new host🤣 Dheere dheere seekh jayegi
Now that's PERFECTION ✨

I am a shareef host...i gave you all free ke points dont worry ill take them back in next round😈
But she is a veteran sheep 😆
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8