Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
No only you have to quote and tag them. Why should i punish others😈
Because you are evil balaa 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
No only you have to quote and tag them. Why should i punish others😈
Because you are evil balaa 🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
No only you have to quote and tag them. Why should i punish others😈
I strongly support this idea. 😈
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Don’t tell me for bonus round we have to tag/quote members?! Badla lena hai mujhse na😳
What that one 🤯
Bonus round do 🤣
Bonus round nhi Bomb round lag raha hai
I may be evil, but I aint that evil😡
Toh phir post the bonus round quickly and let us decide!😎
Haan 😆
That's why these people started eliminating us first 😭

Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Exactly🤣 Pure torture😆 but here none of them wrote it.. kya pata silent players me kisi ne likha ho😆
Me! Maine likha hai!
I was conflicted between Anupama and Ghum. The gifs of ghum were quite popular here so wrote it
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8