phr bhi jaldi de maloom hai Hrithik Roshan hoga usme🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
phr bhi jaldi de maloom hai Hrithik Roshan hoga usme🤣
Hinna right now those who said Sid for Neha's ques🤣

phr bhi jaldi de maloom hai Hrithik Roshan hoga usme🤣
It has nothing to do with HR
Dil Bandar we know🤣
Nahii...mene baby Sid ko sacrifice nahi kiya!!! 🤣 I don't want them together, even on screen!! 🤣
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I wanted to write Ghum one to torture Kangana but aaj kal wo top pe nhi hai😆
She would end up murdering Virat 🤪🤣
The first one had some grace, the second one just had a beautiful/handsome face 😆
U should hv restriced him🤣 I would hv written HR then😎
I agree hinna
you should give penalty for those who paired your hubby with neha 🤣
That is a very triggering word because of round 2
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8