Mujhe bhi ye mila🤣But i knew ppl wnt write these😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe bhi ye mila🤣But i knew ppl wnt write these😆
6
oh lord this gif reminds me of immj1 ki tara 🤣 but jenny looks killer deffo bwood material
Originally posted by: infinity101
I thought of this but when I googled it, Andaz Apna Apna was one of his movies, I thought popular choice wo bhi ho skti hai toh went with AAA.
Dhoka dhoka dhoka 😲
Nvm..fingers crossed, hope some ppl went with APKGK too 😆🤗
Wow so many Jenny yay
tu Dena behn jaldi mujhe solve krna hai 🤣
Its biggest shock for WD only...not the rest of you😉
Originally posted by: hasini009
wohi ho gaya jo sab Jenny fans ko ho gaya. kitne baar unke debut karwate tum log😡
App logon ko bhot shauq hai teja ko big screen py dekhny ka 😒
Originally posted by: docritu99
I thought nobody wrote Jenny! I was disheartened for a moment!
She's too cool not to be in main BW 😳
I am not a fan but she is really pretty ❤️
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8