Neha ki hero Sid seriously guys??? 😲😲😭

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Neha ki hero Sid seriously guys??? 😲😲😭

I thought nobody wrote Jenny! I was disheartened for a moment!
Woah!! I just finished studying and thought of coming here for the discussion!!!
Par yaha dekhke lagra h ki... I "ACED" this round! 🤣🤣 Neeche se shayad!!!
I don't even remember my answers anymore... Pata nahi what nonsense I've sent!!🤣
Lagta hai ab kal aake direct result check krungi!!!🤣
Yours could be a popular choice too ❤️
Last round me everyone was praising APKGK and saying they haven't watched AAA isliye I wrote that 😭
Exactly my thought!
Sid doesn't deserve this!
Yeh kya hogiya hai sabko 😲🙄
Itni sari actresses ko chor ky teja hi mili hai
wohi ho gaya jo sab Jenny fans ko ho gaya. kitne baar unke debut karwate tum log😡
I chose 6 😆
I wrote Jenny. You too?Originally posted by: docritu99
I thought nobody wrote Jenny! I was disheartened for a moment!
Mujhe search karte dekho kya mila tha
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8