Haaaiiinnn???
Areey baby Sid ko to baksh dete!!🤯😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haaaiiinnn???
Areey baby Sid ko to baksh dete!!🤯😳
me too. abhi salad mein daalke khaya 🤣
🤣🤣 wid Vedi samajhgayi dw
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
itv actress who deserves to go to bwood kya dala 🤣

I m sure Hinna will kill us😔I came prepared😎
Originally posted by: docritu99
I thought nobody wrote Jenny! I was disheartened for a moment!
Who u wrote?
Last round me everyone was praising APKGK and saying they haven't watched AAA isliye I wrote that 😭
Yeah... This is why I went with AAA too!! Thought it was quite popular among the people here!!
Never ever ever, I agree with you here!! 😆👍🏼
I chose 1. Not that I think she looks the best in this but I thought some others might choose this as well. It's quite a tukka type question though 😆
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8