I got to know this after i sent my answers🤣
Yup i m BW gawar😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I got to know this after i sent my answers🤣
Yup i m BW gawar😭😭
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Neha Kakkar ka hero kaun hai🤣
The One and only Sallu 😎
I love that movie, but like:

A whole gang here has not even seen the film, so I thought maybe everyone will put Ajab Ghazab 😆
Yeh kya hogiya hai sabko 😲🙄
Itni sari actresses ko chor ky teja hi mili hai
thank god jenny likha tumne 🤣
warna ☢️
How can u forget sid, hinna's fav
wahh 🤣. bheja fry karwana hai 🤣
Originally posted by: infinity101
I thought of this but when I googled it, Andaz Apna Apna was one of his movies, I thought popular choice wo bhi ho skti hai toh went with AAA.
Last round me everyone was praising APKGK and saying they haven't watched AAA isliye I wrote that 😭
I loveee tamatar🤣
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8