That's a gutter statement ☺️ 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That's a gutter statement ☺️ 🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol both worked for me. But maybe it was just a problem with your account. 🤣
I kept getting logged out AGAIN
Problem mere account mein nahi hai iss site mein hai😡
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Yeh Hum Aagaya Kahaan 😆
Welcome to hell😈
Save your anda party for bonus round pleej😳 i know you will do well in this round
Sometimes I wish to become a mod just so that I can see all edited post 😈
And I want to become a mod just so that I can raise Shreyas WL
Hisaab barabar😈
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Iss thread mein mature tag lagana padega 🤪🤣
Apne apne mature tags bacha ke rakho...bonus round mein kaam aayeinge😃
Tell me are you truly an MID??
Baby meko khudka Birthday bhi reminder main dalna pada coz my friend asked me about it and I
forgot it existed
Just hoping 21st ko I don't forget
So sorry behen
Happy Belated Birthday to you
Mein aa gayiiii finallyyyyy😳
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Mein aa gayiiii finallyyyyy😳
Ayiye apka hi intezaar tha
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8