Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Apna bhi toh kuch input do 😆
Shaadi mein bas khaane aayi ho kya?
(And sorry for late reply, main drafts mein likh ke bhul gayi, aaj yaad aaya 🤗)
Oh meri taraf se badhai 😃
Aur baqi woh khud samajhdaar hain
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Apna bhi toh kuch input do 😆
Shaadi mein bas khaane aayi ho kya?
(And sorry for late reply, main drafts mein likh ke bhul gayi, aaj yaad aaya 🤗)
Oh meri taraf se badhai 😃
Aur baqi woh khud samajhdaar hain

Okie dokie
Sometimes I wish to become a mod just so that I can see all edited post 😈
It's fun. To see the history. 🤣
Prabz ki post ki history batao Zara 🤣
🤣I posted what I wanted to say It was unrelated to the current topic
You wanted to be mean to someone haina, kaun hai bolo bolo 🤣

Waise how many sheeps are already done with the round?
Not able to tag u, wanna join this?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5290697?pn=6#161063893
She said you can all go suck it. 🤣
Haan aur main innocent balaa😳
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8