I didn't notice that nor do I have the knowledge lol 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I didn't notice that nor do I have the knowledge lol 🤣
https://twitter.com/harshad_shines/status/1524210892082393088?s=20&t=RVY0Ty-0szeOQULrwoX4uQ
this entire thread is pure love!!
https://twitter.com/harshad_shines/status/1524210892082393088?s=20&t=RVY0Ty-0szeOQULrwoX4uQ
this entire thread is pure love!!
Edit nvm
it's back!! check again 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Ok the person deleted the tweet …why do they tweet when they have to delete it? 😅
that’s what I felt too…dr Madhu was hardly sounding like a doctor …chun chun kar extras laatey hain …pehle woh pool waali chudail aur ab Dr Madhu
I love the way Akshu shut this woman up!!
Abhi is such a cutie patootie…11days ke liye goenka house jaane ke liye taiyyar tha ….only pyaar for him 😍❤️😅
I love the way Akshu shut this woman up!!
she found it “in-tuh-Rus-ting” n then gave an equally interesting look
🤣🤣 I am sure you were like

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0