Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Kiski overacting you liked the most?
Sunny paji, Sonu Nigam ya Arman Kohli🤣🤣
Sonu Nigam hiding behind Sunny Deol.🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Kiski overacting you liked the most?
Sunny paji, Sonu Nigam ya Arman Kohli🤣🤣
Sonu Nigam hiding behind Sunny Deol.🤣
Tumm eyes test ki liye nahi aaye thee kya 😒
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Kiski overacting you liked the most?
Sunny paji, Sonu Nigam ya Arman Kohli🤣🤣
Teeno ki!!!🤣 Those expressions in the image made me laugh so much!! 🤣
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Next was 🕖 hrs to go😎
7 Hours To Go ~ yeah, the movie..
I was wondering why everyone is planning to wait for 7 hours...
Yes!
The clue of 10th question of R1
Originally posted by: Dewy_Gypsy
I had never heard of this one before!! So I literally went through the trailer to find out that scene!! It was there🤣
What, you watched the trailer? All the images were there in the google image search of the movie.😆
Next was Andaz Apna Apna😆 I got it in one look thought i didnt watched it🤣
That temple attack option was given in Akshay Khanna image or that gun wali image?
There was also The Priest Raj Babbar close up to his mouth n beard n hands!🤣 so weird to see
Originally posted by: Dewy_Gypsy
I had never heard of this one before!! So I literally went through the trailer to find out that scene!! It was there🤣
I googled 'scene with gun' and added movie names. Found the pic, so guessed accordingly.
8