Next was 🕖 hrs to go😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Next was 🕖 hrs to go😎
Originally posted by: cheers2all
Are you saying you haven't seen Andaz Apna Apna???!!!!!!!
Yeh aaj kal ke bacche!
Should I deduct your points for posting this before deadline?😡
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
7 hours to go 🥳
After going through the similar looking bhool bhulaiya of Simbba, Singham and Sooryavanshi, answer yeh nikla! 🤣
Khode identical 3 pahad, nikla chuha!
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
7 hours to go 🥳
This is the only answer which I gave without being sure . I think I am a winner .
I knew its not either of Rohit Shetty movies coz i hv watched all 3 of them😆 2 left so it was easy to google them😎😆

🥳
Kanan and Biswa's review of this - omg- overacting ki dukaan... 🤣
Ittefaq 😳
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
7 hours to go 🥳
I had never heard of this one before!! So I literally went through the trailer to find out that scene!! It was there🤣
8