Upcoming : Akshara's Emotional Moment | Promo | P's Update- Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

371

Views

19.4k

Users

35

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Iโ€™m just looking for what Abhi will do differently from the traditional/normal/ typical that I can swoon over.

he will lift her and get her to mandap in her 15-50 kg lehenga ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Accha hai- โ€˜Coz all those steps she had to come down -

I think his heart must be beating faster in fear kahin Girija didnโ€™t happen


Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

he will lift her and get her to mandap in her 15-50 kg lehenga ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Pr1yanka thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago


It is so difficult to decode what the choreographer n even harshad is saying in the beginning lol Bol Toh Hindi hi rahe hain

SUVRMWEMKULKUPJD thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

ignore... the person deleted the post right after i posted it here ๐Ÿคข

Edited by tptwi - 4 years ago
Nyxigniflex thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok...I have to agree it was hot.

As much as I am aware it's the bride that does it...groom isn't part of the ritual but maybe it's different in udaipur side.

But I feel is it's jaan again being jaan and helping Akshu and sending a msg that "why akshu have to overcome difficulties by herself, they would deal with problems, hurdles, difficulties together" so, he probably did it himself....not part of the ritual..

But We will know for sure when the episode airs.

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Yep thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m hoping too! That Abhi will change the rasam and make it a bride-AND-groom-together โ€œin it to win itโ€ kinda rasam!

Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex

Ok...I have to agree it was hot.

As much as I am aware it's the bride that does it...groom isn't part of the ritual but maybe it's different in udaipur side.

But I feel is it's jaan again being jaan and helping Akshu and sending a msg that "why akshu have to overcome difficulties by herself, they would deal with problems, hurdles, difficulties together" so, he probably did it himself....not part of the ritual..

But We will know for sure when the episode airs.

anuandavi thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 ยท 26 days ago

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters

Expand โ–ผ
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: LaughingGirl ยท 4 months ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".