
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar

Hey,
This PM is sent to you to inform that your warning level has been raised by 20% for breaching the forum rules/code of conduct. For further specific details, kindly check your warning meter.
Please go through IF's COC and forum rules to make yourself more aware of the rules.
indiaforums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules
Your warning level be will only be lowered if you don't earn anymore warning levels within the three months period.
Kindly contact the Section Development Team or Channels Moderators or Global Moderators after 3 months period is over and do remember it will only be decreased if you are eligible for it.
Thank you,
Indiaforums Development Team
Mods kuch to decency dikhao.. kab tak apni power Ka overuse karoge. Mention it upfront why you are transferring thread. Why other left leaning political threads are allowed on forum for Days?
What thread got closed ?
Finally it's Friday 🥳
Khatam hogaya Friday
Originally posted by: RainbowGlitter
I got 4 visit streak badges together 😭😭
Celebration time 🥳
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0