Bollywood CC #76- Page 74

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54k

Users

59

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

1194442 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My visit streak might say 10 days but I feel like I've been here for 10 years!

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Sigh! He just wants attention🙄.


He just wants attention. He doesn't want our heart. Maybe he just hates the thought of us with someone new 😞

1204950 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Satya vachan.


Edit: Her stories on the (over)reaction from NRIs... 😆

Edited by Tetul - 4 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago

I got 4 visit streak badges together 😭😭

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RainbowGlitter

I got 4 visit streak badges together 😭😭

Waah!! Congratulations ❤️

Profile pura bhar gaya ...So many badges😆

Edited by Just_Say_Cheese - 4 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".