I too got a badge, god knows what it is..
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
I too got a badge, god knows what it is..
I too got a badge, god knows what it is..
Visit streak reached 30 days😆
Congrats for the badge🥳..
I am liking visit streak badges more than egg hunt badge😆..
Profile mein egg 🥚 ajeeb lagta hai..
i used to say i have so less badges now it is filled with badges😆Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
Waah!! Congratulations ❤️
Profile pura bhar gaya ...So many badges😆
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
I am liking visit streak badges more than egg hunt badge😆..
Profile mein egg 🥚 ajeeb lagta hai..
I got a ton myself 😆
Congratulations 🥳
Waah! You have all kinds of them😆
Mods kuch to decency dikhao.. kab tak apni power Ka overuse karoge. Mention it upfront why you are transferring thread. Why other left leaning political threads are allowed on forum for Days?
Originally posted by: KhattaNimbuda
Dont know about the other two buy Minionite wont let anyone discuss anything other than hindu trolls, sanghis, IT cells and modi. I once quoted and asked her if she was a hindu when she called bhagat singh terrorist and the moment i posted my comment she deleted my id. She was pretty quick in taking action.
1. Moderator should make their position clear.
2. There shouldn't be biases in moderation.
3. If pointed out they have to clarify.
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
Waah!! Congratulations ❤️
Profile pura bhar gaya ...So many badges😆
3 for me 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0